Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things I do

Thanks to lira and Ness for this tag.

Here Are My Top 5 Things To Do:
1. Work
2. Bloghopping and hopefully catch some opps
3. Clean the house
4. Drive my husband to the airport
5. Add more stuff in my "garden"

BUSY PEOPLE: 1.) my chopsuey 2.) mind bubbles 3.) vanity kit 4.) somethingpurple 5.) a detour 6.) Confessions of a Supermodel Wannabe 7.) Mitch of When Silence Speaks 8.) Hailey's Domain9. Hailey's Beats and Bits 10. Air Sick 11. Avee's Adventures 12. Never Ending Stories 13. Essay of Life 14. Tasteful Voyage 15. A mom's note 16. Jeanmarie's my world 17. Your next here

Now,let us see how jonaver ,
virgie , and del will answer this.
Have a good day guys!!!

1 comment:

Gigi said...

thanks, girl for this tag, 3 of u tagged me with this, i'll let u know when i'm done.