Thursday, May 15, 2008

painted porch

Lately,i've really been taking advantage of the nice weather here in Kentucky.I was able to plant more flowers and the bulbs that i planted a month ago are all growing now.But the last project that i did was painting the floor of our porch.As usual David and I have been procrastinating about it again but couple weeks ago,i felt like having the perfect timing and chance to do it.To make the story short,I did it myself while he's at work.I dont know why but i love painting.This is good though since my husband thinks that this is not the easiest thing for him.So,below are the pics that i took before ( really needs help...lol) and after i painted it.

BEFORE

AFTER

I did a good job,didn't i?I'm just proud learning new stuff while loving it!!

1 comment:

Chant said...

that was a good job, can't do it if it was me :)