Friday, May 16, 2008

Dejavu

While I am typing this entry,it's been 2 days and 2 hours since my husband David borded in the plane for his 39-day out-of-state military schooling.It was tough to be in the airport and seeing him with this suitcase and backpack.This is the main reason why i started not to like seeing an airport.It brought back those memories two years ago while I was still in the Philippines waiting for my paperworks.I hate seeing people leave.My firends told me that i should be fine and that David's gonna come back anyway but its not that.It is about me sleeping alone,eating all by myself,coming home in an empty house.I know y'all know what I'm talking about.Last night,I pulled our outdoor trashcan to where it needs to be,that made me realize that was the very first time i did it.David wont let me do it but he has no choice this time.He made sure that i'll be as stress-free as possible while he's not home.He paid these guys to mow the lawn every other week,gave me the numbers of some soldiers just in case i need people to talk to and what not.Simple things like that,that you can greatly appreciate when you are alone.
Well,i just need to vent here guys.Now,i'm here,counting every single day as to when he'll be home.
Have a good one y'all!!!

1 comment:

Twerlyn said...

ay Jean, nag inusara lang d-i ka now,ka mingaw oi..tc! blog blog nalang kay dali ra mahuman ang adlaw inig atbang sa Pc