Sunday, May 18, 2008

shoes for me!

Before my husband left for school,I made a list of the tasks that need to be done and things that i need or let me say want.And of course one of them is a pair of new shoes,a spolied brat you might call me but hey if we can spoil our Tailie,Kya and Rocky,why can't we do the same to ourselves too.
Anyway,to make the long story short,everything in the list were realized and some more.I got two pairs of new shoes and I'm loving the heck out of them.My husband thinks that they are very sexy shoes on me.Well,even if that's overated i would still take that as a compliment.Lol..These are what I got :

I love how comfortable this one is.


Aren't they all cute?Oh well,now that i have,I'm beginning to wonder what will his birthday presents for me will be.Hmmmmm..

No comments: