Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random Facts About Me

Got this tag from Marie. This is all about me.I would hope that these 8 Random facts/habits of mine will help you know more the real me.

Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

******* 8 Random Facts/Habits***********

1.I went to college as "Iskolar ng Bayan" BUT worked in my entire college years except during my Practicum.I've learned a lot from working in Jollibee,Kentucky Fried Chicken and Greenwich and i had loved it!!

2. My mom thinks that I am the most independent one amongst the three of us.I don't know why but Im not scared to take risk(s).

3. I love to draw and was joining Poster making Contest during Elementary Years.

4. I dont settle for less,i dont do things just for the sake of doing it.When i do stuff,i want to make the best of it.

5. I've always loved English subject and hate numbers so much.That's one of the reasons why i took up BeED.It's one of the courses that has least number of Math subjects.

6. I have never thought that I will be married to a foreigner.It only took me 7 days to find him.*wink*.Since then,i started believing that time and destiny really takes path.

7. I love our pets so much.They are our babies.

8. I dont sugarcoat things.With that being said,Yes,I was one of the meanest girls in our school(college)before.

Now, I am passing this meme to jonaver, lira and avee . have fun guys!!

No comments: