Friday, May 23, 2008

Socialspark for Everyone

As I have mentioned before I love doing my blog not just to update my family and friends on what's going on with me and the things around but through this I am able to learn extra money too.You might ask me,how?Well,there are cetain websites which pays you in every post that you make for them.One of them is SocialSpark.As a matter of fact,I already created My Profile in there.One thing I like about this site is you can gain a lot of friends from diffirent sides of the world.I don't have lot of yet though since I just started last week.One of my friends' profile is my favorite one.I love how much friends and props she has.By the way,the word props in this site is the way you rate them.Prop is for those that you thinks is good and drop is for those that are not.Another good thing about SocialSpark is when the task(s) are already full,you have the chance to wait for an opportunity to make it.All you need to do is click the "wait for slot" button and once there's an available one,they will notify you.
How about you?Have you created your profile in there too?What else are you waiting for?Trust me you will like it and it will be worth your time.

No comments: