Monday, May 19, 2008

shedding

While I was feeding Kya and Rocky yesterday,I noticed a lot of clumps of fur on them.I freaked out thinking there was something wrong with our babies.I immediately called David and told him about it.He then told me that was normal for dogs and its called shedding and that they just need to be brushed.I'm sorry I didn't know about that before.lol.Shedding is a natural loss of hair of dogs and will allow new coat to come in.Therefore,its good and nothing to be worried about.Right after our short talk,i headed to Wal-mart and got a shedding brush.
I really wanted to take a picture of me brushing them but nobody could not unless one of them (Kya or Rocky) will realize where the push button is.lol.
So,yea,i had good time with them yesterday and i bet they did too especially Kya who i thought didnt want me to stop at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's true my Luna never shed during winter and now she's shedding a lot and my hubby said we can make another dog out of her hair. We took her for grooming and they has a session to replace her winter coat and back to her normal hair. Naman pati pala mga doggies ay me ganun din. hahahha