Monday, May 26, 2008

especially made for you

i really don't know how to put into words what i am thinking right now.urggggghhh!!if swearing isn't prohibited in this site,you would be seeing every colorful word that u can think of in this post.oh well,things have changed and so does people but for worst!!!when i hear bad stories before pertaining to me,i immediately would jump into that person's *** but since i am fully developed (matured) lol and so is my brain,i now made sure to ask that person how true and accurate what this other person told me...pretty much that's what i learned after living her for couple years now..NOT TO TRUST people and not to let them get into your business..but i cant force people to think alike,if they want to think that way,guess its not my problem anymore..just like what my husband said..."oh well,she'll be alright"...

just needed to get this off my chest guys!!

1 comment:

StaLira said...

sagdihi ra na jean. manakop na lng ta opps..hehe

tasteful voyage
a mom's note
Filipino love stories