Wednesday, May 28, 2008

stress..stress..go away

Who amongst us here wants a stress-free life?Everybody,aight?If there'll be a list ,I would for sure be on the top.Lol.
Anyway,as I've posted before,since my husband went to school,he started paying these guys to take care of the lawn.They were supposed to be here last Monday but weren't here.I thought it was just because of the rain and nobody would freakin use their equipment in a wet grass,pretty reasonable.Two days had gone by.The first thing that I look at as I was approaching our driveway was our yard.It was the same as how it was when I left this morning.Grrrrrrr..I should have not just expected that they'll be here.It just makes me more mad.So,i called my husband and guess what,we argued about this non-sense grass.I wanted to do it myself but he wont let me.Now he's trying to get hold of whoever he is calling right now who can hopefully give their word when they will say they gonna do it for us.Yea, I'm stressing about this grass.I want them mowed NOW.I want the weeds timmed NOW.I want this done NOW.Oh,did I mention NOW?

No comments: