Tuesday, April 8, 2008

thanks to PPP

It's been almost two weeks now since i submitted my blog to Payperpost.I was honestly thinking that they declined my blog since i haven't heard from them anymore.Anyway,i just got off from work,checked my email and Alas!the very top message on my inbox was from them stating that my blog was already APPROVED.Isn't that awesome?Oh!this just made my day,it was a pretty long day at work but after seeing the said message,i got excited and so happy.Thanks to Payperpost and to my friends in here who introduced me to it.

Having this blog does not just give me something to do during my free time.There are various reasons why i love doing this.Let me state some of them.This blog keeps my folks updated about what's going on with me here,i made new friends from different parts of the world and I am now starting to earn money from it.What's next?Buy more clothes,shoes,accessories and more stuff?Oh,i would definitely love it.

Hopefully,i will be more qualified now to grab more opportunities from them.Guess,i need to work more on my pagerank.That's what my formula is here,the highger my pagerank is the more opps i can get.
Have a good day guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratttsss pala and happy chasing

StaLira said...

congrats!