Sunday, April 27, 2008

21 lbs???

No,no,no!!!that's not how much i weighed at.That's how many lbs. my husband lost for the past two weeks.Was it planned?Yea,just like me he procrastinates a lot too,not as much I do though.
But couple weeks from now is when he'll be in school which left him no choice but to loose that extra lbs.To give you a lil idea about it,it's a pre-requisite to be weighed and taped in before a soldier can go to school for his promotion.For my husband who's 6'1 his ideal weight should be between 195-200 lbs. in Army standards.
Oh God,it was tough! I always feel bad everytime i eat foods that he cant.He's been eating selected foods only and i can't really eat with vegetables and fruits alone .Well,thats why he gets from taking PT exercises and his diet for granted,cramming!!lol.
But anyways, everything had paid off after he had his PT done last Friday and came home so delighted and made me happy too.
Good night guys!!!

1 comment:

Borsallane Cart said...

wow, good job, wish I can lost that fast hehe...