Wednesday, April 2, 2008

i'm lovin' it


When Debbie,my husband's Aunt knew that i do cross stiching if time allows me,she was surprised.She thought that younger women dont like it.I can't speak intelligently for American women but for me cross stiching is really fun.Seeing how a pattern transforms into a real picture is just awesome.Yea,it takes time and patience but that's how i am.It makes me more enthusiastic thinking that i can do it.And once i see it done,the feeling of fulfillment will pay everything off.
Anyway,the picture in here is the first one i did here in the States.And this wouldn't be my first nor last since Debbie bought me more patterns and stuff to make more.

Anywho,my husband was amazed when he saw the finished product cause he doesn't have a single clue on how to do it.And he said,he loves it so that's what matters to me and of course I AM LOVIN IT....

1 comment:

Borsallane Cart said...

hi jeanmarie, I wanna do cross stitching here but dunno where exactly I can buy the patterns, where did you get yours?

thankyou