Saturday, April 5, 2008

presenting baby # 2

As I've mentioned in my previous post,we have three babies in our house.I dont know if you would agree with me guys but everytime i see my post about our baby Tailie,there's somehow this guilt why just her.So,i decided to make an entry about our 2nd baby.She's none other than KYA (pronounced as ka-ya).

It took my husband forever to find this kind of a dog.He was so meticulous about it.He wanted an all white pure German Shepherd.He needed to see pictures of her from the the tip of her ears to her tail,making sure that there's no other color nor spot aside from white.Well,finally he found her but it cost him an arm and leg to buy her,i would say.He paid $1,500.00 for her since Kya was in Canada,figures!!!So,she was flown from there to here and made my husband so happy.The first time i saw her i was scared cause she's somehow big but realized later that she's such a sweetheart and a very pretty dog.

Anyway,Kya was born in December 17,2003 so basically she's a lil over 4 years old.She's a very smart dog but very stubborn as well.We can't help it but sometimes this dog can drive us nuts..
The first day my husband took her to school (spoiled brat,huh!!),the instructor tried to trigger her by waiving a red scarf,instead of chasing it,she chased this butterfly that she saw.People laughed at her,i mean who wouldn't.Anyway, couple months after,she graduated from school.She even had a picture wearing her graduation cap.It was not perfectly taken but a remebrance thats for sure to keep..

3 comments:

StaLira said...

hi baby!

Anonymous said...

She's so darling!!! I told my hubby she flew all the way from Canada to USA. My hubby was in the navy before and used to be a cop and owned 2 german shepherds so he prefer this breed kasi ako gusto ko beagle big ears.

Our Luna Biscuit 30lbs mix kc pero baka cat ang mix nya. Like your Tallie she's weird baligtad ano kakatiwa sila. We can't have cat though no matter how i want one allergy si Andy sa pusa eh. =(

Extend my regards to Kya and Tallie. Kya is cute when she's eating tamad hahaha nakadapa. Does kya play ball? I mean yung catch then bring back to you? I it's not their thingy kasi nope. Nways, good night na =)Have a blessed weekend.

-Jackie- said...

hi girl musta kacute s inyong iro oi hehehe murag pareha nimo k cute ba liwat jud sa tag iya da lol