Monday, April 14, 2008

it's that time again

When i was still in the Philippines ,i never thought that gardening could be fun.But last summer,when i saw the different varieties of plants and flowers that stores carry here,it made me want to try it.
When i started doing it,i was not sure if i made the right choice of plants,dirt and mulch and if i was doing it right.But when i saw sprouts starting to come up it made me so excited and more anxious to plant some more.And they all grew.Unfortunately i wasn't able to take pictures of the Annuals that i planted last year which died when frost came.



I also planted bushes (Boxwood in particular) and they are still growing healthy this year.



This year,i made sure that i'll be getting Perennial flowers instead of Annuals so that they will come back every year.I have not seen any sprouts yet but i'm sure they are coming.Oh,gardening is fun,it might need some of your time but it's all worth it.

1 comment:

Borsallane Cart said...

I love gardening too, it makes me busy this spring, love to see flowers all around the yard, makes my day hehe

by the way I'm done with the tag at my Ramblings Dumplings blog...