Thursday, April 3, 2008

identity crisis (??)



I am not really sure of my title as I've only seen the definition of Identity Crisis for human beings,so help me out guys.

Anyway,a month after i got here last 2006,my husband decided to get me a cat.So we went to Pet's Mart and paid $75.00USD for the adoption papers.My first choice was this one big fat orange cat but she was mean.She wouldn't let us touch her..Grumpy Cat!!yea,that's what she was.Then we saw this gray colored cat with no tail playing inside her cage.We looked at the details about her and found out that she's a Manx , 9 months old and was named Fawn (can't imagine why).


So, we brought her with us,named her TAILIE and realized so many weird things about her.First,she doesn't run instead she hops like a rabbit.Next,she plays fetch.You'll throw the ball,she'll pick it up and give it back to you like a dog.Then,when she hears the doorbell rings,she growls like a dog again.And lastly,she loves to fight.Most cats when you scuff them up a lil bit,they wont go near at you anymore but this cat she will keep on coming back.And just when you thought that the fight is over,watch your ankle or any exposed skin cause she gonna get you.She needs to have the last bite.



I can't help but wonder if we bought a cat or another dog.Hmmmm..But one thing is sure,TAILIE brings life in our house and she's our baby while waiting for a real one.
Have a good day guys.

3 comments:

Lara said...

Ha,ha that was funny. I bet you are very lucky to have an unusual cat who acts like a rabbit and a dog. We too have a cat (Tiger) that acts differently and it always brings joy to the family because of her funny ways. Makapawala jud ug stress kung naa'y pets sa balay.

Portia said...

Interesting!Hahaha!Lucky cat!I'm sure you're excited for the new special addition to your home.
Btw,thanks for the link,my friend.You're added already.More power!
P.S. I dont' think i can adopt a cat,my 2 kids are more than enough to be taken cared of!(not to mention my big husband!hahahah!)

Jazevox said...

congrats on your new cat, its great that your dog and cat get along. we have two dogs, and they dont get along anymore