Tuesday, April 29, 2008

it's been a year...

It was March 24,2007 to be exact when I was one of the so eager individuals in this room waiting for their certificate of completion.That was the day when i was done from the 40-hour class intruction and 10-hour behind the wheels session.Yea,that was the day when i got eligible to get my driver's license.

Now,it's been year, a year of freedom and independence.I can still remember when my husband told me that having a license is just like having bank check.It doesn't have you all have the money to spend likeiwse with the DL too,it doesn't mean i can already do whatever i want to.It was pretty nervewracking at first driving alone but i would say experience is still the best teacher.
I went to this state acrredited driving schools and yea they helped me a great deal.My husband tried to put me in a riding lawn mower and realized he can't do it and therefore sent me to school.
Earlier,iwas rearranging my wallet and saw my DL,looking at it brought back those memories.Its been a year...Thanks to my husband and to the driving school!!!
Have a good day guys..!