Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're blessed!!

My husband's deployment few months from now has been an open book here in my blog.Oppps!!!I need to correct that now first and foremost.It wont be deployment anymore but "supposed to be" deployment.Yea,he wont be going to Afghanistan anymore.He was given the choice either to deploy or stay here and be the Rear Detachment First Sergeant.When he asked me about it,i didn't need more time to think about it any longer.We both think that deploying overseas will be a great help financially but if you are going to think about the time that you'll be away from your family and how stressful it is,it ain't worth it.NOT AT ALL!!!And besides not all money are good money according to him.
Yea,i just want to share this good news to you guys.I am still overwhelmed until now thinking about all these wonderful blessings that we have been receiving from Him.!!
Have a good one guys!!

No comments: