Sunday, July 6, 2008

trashy night

As I've mentioned in my previous post,my husband and I planned to watch the fireworks on post last 4th of July.So we went there and met my good friend Ada together with her in-laws and nephew.We were able to watch the fireworks and personally I was really amazed on how they did it.Anyway,everything went fine and good until we had ridden the Scorpion ride.God!I cant describe exactly how I was feeling after that ride,prolly the worst feeling I ever experienced after having a ride.When I got off the ride,David told me that my whole face was so white,go figures! and I almost threw up after.I don't know how these people do it.

(before the ride)

(yea,Im laughing but you just have no idea.lol)

So,after that we had no choice but to head home.Fort Campbell is just 15 minutes-ish away from house but on our way home,i felt like it was the longest 15 minutes in my life.Yea,that's how terrible I was feeling that night.*sigh*

No comments: