Wednesday, July 2, 2008

early visitors

Yesterday I was off from work thinking that I will be able to sleep in as long as I wanted to but two fo my good friends came to our house.It was past 10 in the morning i think when Ada asked me if I wanto to go to the mall with them.And guess what my answer was "heck yea!",lol.

So they were here yesterday and the best part (lol) is they bought food with them from KFC,a bucket full of chicken and some mashed potatoes.
Anywho,my husband came home for lunch and joined us.And right after we ate,i then took a quick shower since the mall was already waiting for us.Lol.
We had a blast in there and later that day,we went to the carnival in Fort Campbell and met Vangie and her family there.It was such a very nice day to spend a day off from work.
Have a good day guys!

No comments: