Tuesday, July 15, 2008

its us again...

Though it was Monday yesterday,I was still able to ask for a day off.It's kinda odd to start the week with it but I was perfectly fine and had enjoyed every bit of it.My friends came over and as usual we ate together.You might notice that everytime we see each other,we always spend time to eat together.I dont know why but it is such a wonderful way to spend time.So,last night it was my turn to cook.I just made Filipino style beef steak,some cucumber with vinegar(yummy!!!) and my beloved husband bake a cake for us.Food was pretty good IMHO.And after that we just stayed at our living room and watch Filipino shows.
It is really nice to have friends in the house.For me,this is a very great help to cope up with homesickness.And oh,I have some pics for y'all too.






Have a good one guys!

No comments: