Saturday, March 29, 2008

yes or no??

Lately,i've been really thinking of going back to school.Not that i miss it but have just thought of doing something productive aside from working.In a month or two,my husband will be gone to another state for his military schooling and it wouldn't be just for weeks or a month,it'll be for 3 months.And before this year ends,he'll be deploying.Great,huh??
So,going to back to school would really be a good option for me.But,what would be my course?I want to work in a hospital here but i dont want to be a nurse,i dont have the meat for that.How about a receptionist in a hospital?I would love that.Oh,no..i really dont know what i want.I'm confused too and i bet this is how you (reader/s) feel too while reading this.All i really want is to be occupied while husband's not here to ease boredom,stress and make time fly.*sigh*
Anyway,i just need to make up my mind before enrollment ends for the next school year.I'll keep you posted guys!!

2 comments:

Sendo said...

pharmacy? how bout that? Hehe. take a look on your interests, it will help you pick the right choice. schooling wouldn't be bad, it's great!

Lourdz said...

pharmacy would actually be a good choice. ng-work bya ko sa pharmacy dri for 1 yr, ok kaau sya ky dghan kaau ka matun-an. tpos pg mka-grad nka sa pharmacy school, ang entry level salary ky about $100k+.