Monday, March 31, 2008

fertility map

Being from a family of five with two siblings is such a blessing for me.I grew up with my older sister and had a younger sister at the age of 4.It's always nice to have somebody with you in the house.
Fast forward,now that I am hapily married for a lil over two years, we are thinking of having a baby now.It's not been a secret in here that my husband is deploying this year so the idea of having a baby will be so nice.
And now while I was searching about pregnancy,one of the articles that caught me most is about this Fertility Map.This shows an estimate date on when you ovulate.However,it's not guaranteed but i would say this will be worth a try.
So,to all of you who's in the same boat with me,you might give this a shot too.Have a nice day to y'all.

1 comment:

ruby said...

hi jen! good luck on the baby making.. when i got pregnant i know its gonna be a boy..LOL, dont ask me how coz its hard to explain.. :)