Tuesday, March 25, 2008

my baby made it..

Being in the US Military for over 17 years now is already an achievement for my husband but to make it in the E7 list is an icing to the cake.It was just couple days ago when David,my husband came home earlier than he normally does.But this time it was different,he had teary eyes which i really thought was from him coughing since that's what i heard while he was opening the door.I ran straight from the kitchen to the living room to see him.He came closer to me and said "Let me hug you"..After that,all i heard was him crying like a baby who's toy was taken away from him.That's when he said that he just got a call about the good news.He was crying not because of something was taken away but because of something he got that he's been waiting for.Yea,he had almost given up but everything just paid off when he read his name in that list with a very good sequence number.Isn't that awesome??!To my husband,Congrats baby!you made it

1 comment:

ruby said...

wow congrats! 17 years na d i emo hubby sa army.. akoa 5 years pa lang gawait na lang pud to sya ug points para ma sgt, hopefully next month na unta..