Thursday, March 27, 2008

learning a new hobby


Who would have thought that i can bake?I guess,NOBODY.lol.

While i was browsing in this Fil-Am Forum , i came across to this topic about making Fondant Cakes ,i was amazed on how the author did her own design.And i thought,it was pretty interesting then i decided of trying it too.So,couple days after,i bought the things needed to make it.I was so eager to do it.It was kinda difficult for me at first but after getting used to it,i started really loving it.So,to make the story short,the picture above is my first project.I don't think its really that good BUT when I showed pictures to my husband's family, they all said it was wonderful.Guess,they just love me so much.*wink*

3 comments:

Ellenjin said...

nice cake :)

Aileen Banal said...

it was nice actually! ive been really interested in learning how to bake.. im so proud of you sis! ill give you 2 thumbs up for that!

Lourdz said...

very nice cake!