Thursday, June 5, 2008

starting to...

After driving for a lil over a year,I finally paid gas straight from my pocket.Yea,it took me a year!LoL.It was not because I wasn't working but it was my husband who always did it before.I can still remember when I just got here,it would just cost us &40.00 or less to fill in the tank.BUT when i did it couple days ago,men!!i paid almost $60.00.This is just ridiculous.And they've been predicting that it will go up to &7.00/gallon during Christmas???This can't be happening.I'm really starting to think about gas prices now.
Anyway,i know there's nothing i or we can do about this but just to vent.I know it's not just here in the States but even back home,prices are skyrocketing.But on the bright side,I've seen more people now walking in the street,trying to save gas perhaps.NOT me though!!!

Have a good one guys!

No comments: