Thursday, June 26, 2008

Norberto Diaz

I was browsing the internet earlier and out of curiousity it made me wonder about the qualifications of a teacher that he or she must posses to be one.I came across to some of the well recognized names in the field of teaching but one that really struck me most is Norberto Diaz. I read about the dedication that he has to his students.His resume is really impressing too!Some of which is his expertise in teaching music,how he associate it with his way of teaching and how he uses them in teaching them.He has also been a school principal since 2002 and is presently handling Haworth Public School in Bergen County, New Jersey.
If you want to know more about him you can visit his site as www.norberto-diaz.com and you will see too what I am talking about.

No comments: