Wednesday, June 4, 2008

17 more days

It's been 23 days since my husband left for school,that means we're half way there.Yea,17 more days to go and i'll be at the airport again to fetch my husband.I know it's still a lil over two weeks but I'm so excited now.This brings back those times when I was in the Philippines waiting for him.Oh!how I love that feeling.I know its not just me who's missing him,i know our babies Kya,Rocky and Tailie do too.That's why everytime we talk online I always show them on the webcam,I know he's missing them too.But life is so great and its getting there.When I sleep tonight,by the time I wake up tomorrow,it'll be another day closer to seeing him.
Have a good night guys!

1 comment:

Alice Buca said...

gwafa how r u here murag daghan nkag halin da lol agi2 ra ko dri naglili unsay maau